Products & Services
Please note: Our office will be closed from 5:00pm Tuesday 21st December 2021 and reopen 8:30am Monday 10th January 2022.
Tender Review Program
Five (5) optional steps for Project Management of small-to-medium sized repainting and/or remedial works projects for Bodies Corporate:
- Step 1 - Scope of Works, Materials, Colours & Specification Schedules
- Step 2 - Tendering & Assessment of Offers
- Step 3 - Contract Preparation & Signing
- Step 4 - Construction (or Painting) Phase - Technical Substantiation of works on site
- Step 5 - Warranties, Practical Completion & Hand-Over
Our QBCC Open Licensed Builders will manage your Body Corporate major capital works project from scoping through to hand-over.
Building Defect Assessment Review
Bodies Corporate in Queensland now have a new duty to consider motions for conducting defect assessment reviews under the Body Corporate and Community Management Act. DPX Projects will complete a Building Defect Assessment to the required standard.
Defective Building Work Claims
Three (3) optional steps for managing a defective building work claim under the original builder’s statutory QBCC warranty, on behalf of the Body Corporate:
- Step 1 - Site Inspection & preparation of defects list report
- Step 2 - Demand for Rectification (notice to original builder)
- Step 3 - Lodge QBCC Complaint
To determine the Durability Factor of your building and assist in your Sinking Fund forecasting, our Building Durability Report will confirm whether the structural elements of your building are:
- Low Quality – Low Durability = High Maintenance Costs, Low Sustainability & Frequent Asset Replacement turnover
- Medium Quality – Medium Durability = Moderate Maintenance Costs, Moderate Sustainability & Medium Asset Replacement turnover
- High Quality – High Durability Factor = Low Maintenance Costs, High Sustainability & Low Asset Replacement turnover
Building Condition Assessment Report
A review of the accessible areas of common property and Schedule of Repairs/Maintenance – 5 years to 20 years forecasting replacement programs available. Includes a Compliance Assessment of maintenance of common property infrastructure.
Building Compliance Assessment
We prepare the unique building compliance Establishment Schedule Statement, defining the Body Corporate statutory compliance obligations and then audit records to ensure full compliance.
WHS Site Management Plan
We prepare a site-specific WHS Site Management Plan, for your capital works projects. Ensure works on your common property are being supervised and managed by the Body Corporate (and/or its Caretaker) in accordance with the WHS Act & Regulations.
Building Advocacy Services
Let our team of commercial construction and building defect experts assist you with managing any of your complicated building maintenance, compliance, repairs and upgrades queries.
Trading Terms & Conditions
DPX Projects Trading Terms & Conditions › (80KB PDF)